- This event has passed.
Collective Meditation at Shaktidham – Cancelled
November 12, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 9:00 am Canada/Montreal
Weekly Meditation with Mangal Murti at Shaktidham.
Due to the rapidly changing situation of Covid-19 the Doctor’s have recommended the following protocol for the moment. These protocols may change if there is an increase in spread and cases. Montreal Public Health has confirmed that a fourth wave of COVID-19 is officially here and the Delta variant will make it even harder to limit community transmission. As such we must follow the recommendations listed below.
- Registration is required and must be completed at least 4 days in advance.
- All visitors Adults and Children must register for a visit
- All visitors must provide proof of Double Vaccination
- Mask must be worn at all times while on the Ashram Property
- Physical distance of 2m must be maintained with others outside your “bubble”
- All visitors must use Hand Sanitizer upon entering the Reception Hall
- All visitors are required to wash their hands before entering the Meditation Hall
- Visitors from areas with high cases of Delta Variant should avoid visiting the Ashram
- Visitors who have been in contact with or exposed to Covid-19 Infection should avoid visiting the Ashram
- Any visitor who has travelled to an area with high incidence of Covid-19, should avoid visiting the Ashram.
- Entry to the Ashram without registration will be denied.